Welcome to the blog! I posted the last update in here, and hope to find the rest and add them.
![]() |
| Snorkeling |
| At the pier bar |
![]() |
| Happy Hour! |
| Disneyland Half Marathon |
In the meantime, James spent the time globetrotting: Mexico, Brazil, Atlanta, Vegas..He is back now with only some short travel through the next few months.
This month, my mom and aunties are coming to visit Los Angeles - we have some fun things planned, including a hockey game and wine tasting. While I am at work, they will be taking the town by storm on a TMZ tour, The Price is Right and Disneyland.
At the same time, James will be hosting some friends for a bachelor party, our dear friend Patrick Lamb will be getting married this New Years Eve! Patrick was the best man at our wedding, and James will be serving as his best man. I am looking forward to celebrating their marriage! And having a date in a tux on new years :)
We will be spending the holidays in Connecticut this year, then making our way to Massachusetts (Hingham) for the New Years wedding.
Looking at the calendar, it doesn't seem like the dust will be settling any time soon, though life really is better that way. And, once back from the holidays, I will start training for the Los Angeles FULL Marathon!! I think I have finally convinced Becky to join me on that adventure, and our goal will simply be to cross the finish line.
Keep in touch and we hope to hear from everyone really soon!
Love
Roxanne and James


Wow!! Sounds like Aruba was an interesting trip but glad you had a fun honeymoon!! Congrats on the half marathons, I tried to take up running with the couch to 5K app but alas I am no runner!! Hope to see you two over the holidays. I won't be hosting Christmas this year but hopefully we can catch up somewhere!!! Love Rita
ReplyDelete