![]() |
| 37 weeks, 2 days about 10 minutes before we left to go to the hospital |
![]() |
| 37 Weeks! |
![]() |
| 36 weeks and 5 days |
![]() |
| 36 weeks, 5 days |
![]() |
| 36 weeks, 5 days |
![]() |
| 36 weeks |
![]() |
| 35 weeks |
![]() |
| 34 weeks |
![]() |
| 33.5 weeks |
![]() |
| 33 weeks |
![]() |
| 33 Weeks |
![]() |
| 32 Weeks |
![]() |
| 31 weeks |
| 30 1/2 weeks - maternity photo shoot |
![]() |
| 30 weeks |
![]() |
| 29 weeks and 4 days |
![]() |
| 29 weeks |
![]() |
| 28 weeks and 4 days |
![]() |
| 28 weeks - and the Sox won the world series that night! |
![]() |
| 27 weeks |
![]() |
| 26 weeks |
![]() |
| 25 weeks |
![]() |
| 24 weeks |
![]() |
| 23 weeks and 4 days |
![]() |
| 23 weeks |
![]() |
| 22 weeks, 4 days |
![]() |
| 22 weeks |
![]() |
| 21 weeks |
![]() |
| 20 weeks |
![]() |
| 19 weeks |
![]() |
| 18 weeks |
![]() |
| 17 weeks |
![]() |
| 16 weeks |
![]() |
| 15 weeks - I felt like this was when the bump started to show and I actually looked pregnant, and not like I just ate Chipotle. |
![]() |
| 14 weeks |
![]() |
| 13 weeks - this is when I started sending these to the grandmas, so now I am actually making an effort to look nice. |
![]() |
| 12 weeks - again, seriously, apologies for the outfit. |
![]() |
| 10 weeks - wearing my largest work pants, that I would unzip by 2 p.m. |
![]() |
| 5 weeks - days after we got a positive test. Sorry about the, um, wardrobe in this photo. |






































No comments:
Post a Comment