Here are some random photos taken with my crappy cell phone camera.
![]() |
| Hanging out at home in our car seats, our favorite place to chill |
![]() |
| Mom and her girls! |
![]() |
| Sleeping on mom |
![]() |
| Josie at lactation class |
When we got to class, Alexandra weighed 5lbs9.6ozs (birth weight, 4lbs15ozs). After eating, Lexie weighed 5lbs12.5ozs!!! In ten minutes, she ate 2.9 ozs. And, left class almost a full pound over her birth weight!
When we got to class, Josephine weighed 5lbs6.8ozs (birth weight, 5lbs2ozs). After eating, Josie weighed 5lbs9ozs!!! In about 18 minutes, she ate 2.7 ozs.
![]() |
| Milk comas for everyone |
Josie is our fussy eater, so I was pleased to see that she is eating just fine, with a little help from the lactation consultant with her latch on and technique. What I was very surprised to see is that Lexie has surpassed her sister in weight!! I did not expect this at all, as Lexie still fits into outfits that Josie has grown out of (still in preemie, and swimming in newborn clothes). But I think that is because Josie is long, and Lexie is filling out.
And the real accomplishment is that I took the girls to class all by myself!! And I did it! I was nervous to handle both on my own, and also I drive like a granny when the girls are in the car, but we did it!
In other news, the girls are sleeping much longer stretches at night now, and have been giving James and I some nice naps during our "shifts" staying up to care for them. They are also awake a bit more during the day, Josie still more than Lexie, but its still nice to see them active and interested in their surroundings.
We gave the girls their first real bath the other night (pictures to come!) and went for a nice long walk in the neighborhood. They did great during both of these activities! We are so lucky and blessed to have such awesome, easy going girls. Sure there are moments of crying and fussiness, but we haven't yet had any total break downs from either of them where we couldn't figure out what was wrong and remedy the problem.





No comments:
Post a Comment