![]() |
| 37 weeks! |
We then moved on to the monitoring and surprisingly BamBam was uncooperative. We finally had to buzz BB with a little noisemaker/vibrating wand and boy did that get BB to JUMP and move!! Poor little guy, I was so sad at how she/he reacted to the buzzer. The monitor also picked up a TON of contractions that I was having. Nothing too strong but enough that the nurse informed me that if we wanted, we could easily check into labor and delivery, and since they get so nervous over twins, we could basically have these babies whenever we want at this point. Eeep!!!
So today, I am taking it easy, making sure we have everything in order, and paying very close attention to what is going on with my body. I can't quite tell if I am having anything that is out of the ordinary yet, but I figure better to be on high alert than end up in some emergency situation. Who knows, though, it could all be psychosomatic. We'll keep everyone posted.


No comments:
Post a Comment