Just a quick update of the last quarter:
In January, James and I went to Argentina - well he was going there for work, anyway, and I tagged along. It was very last minute but very exciting! We got to spend some quality time together at some great restaurants and did some site seeing. I can't recommend Buenos Aires enough - gorgeous city. Here is a link to some pictures from that trip
In February we celebrated my birthday by heading to dinner at a fantastic restaurant on the Sunset Strip with friends. It was the night before the Academy Awards, so reservations were hard to come by and we ended up eating at 6 p.m. but that just gave us and our friends some more time to have fun after dinner with bar hopping and a giant cotton candy
I was also able to go see my favorite hockey team (Washington Capitals) play against the Ducks - Becky got me fourth row tickets! It was fantastic! My favorite player scored an awesome goal only feet away from where we were sitting!
In March I got to spend another week in the hotel with James, this time in downtown Los Angeles - it was really fun to be cosmopolitan for the week!
We have otherwise been keeping ourselves busy with our Disneyland passes, James has been spending his time wake boarding and we have been trying to spend time with friends. I have been trying to keep up with a running schedule, I have quite a few 1/2 marathons this year - May, September and two in October already planned. I am also now on my HOA board, AND my alumni board which both keep me incredibly busy.
Last week we attended our friends' fabulous wedding and we got to dance the night away together, it was theperfect ending to the first quarter of the year.
Hope all is well with everyone and as always we hope for updates really soon!
![]() |
| Celebrating our friend Tim's birthday at Disneyland! |

No comments:
Post a Comment