Thursday, July 1, 2010

Update from the West! 07/01/2010

Family and Friends!

Happy Canada Day!

Thought I would drop a line as we begin the third quarter of 2010, and look forward to a nice three day weekend to celebrate Independence Day!

James and I have really been enjoying our new home - we have spent a few weekends taking advantage of thecommunity grills and the pool. We have really enjoyed having friends over to enjoy those things with us! We are hoping to take advantage of some Fourth of July sales and maybe get a few sticks of furniture.

We are generally keeping busy and out of trouble. We have seamlessly moved from the Olympics, to the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs to the FIFA Soccer World Cup. We have caught a few of the summer movies, enjoyed some bbq/pool parties, we have both spent time on the golf course and at the beach. I am attaching a picture of us at a recent Dodger game. Yes, I was able to convince James to buy some dodger blue gear :) I think it brings out his eyes!

The same day that photo was taken, Matt and Monica's second child, Anna Rose Moore, was born. She is such a doll!!

We just celebrated our two year anniversary. We had a delicious dinner at LA Market, a new spot at the JW Marriot in downtown Los Angeles, very good food and great company :) This August 1st will be 6 years since our first date...where has time gone!??

James and I are working hard, things are busy for both of us and we can't complain. We have been a little spoiled with him home for the whole month of June, but he will be off to Italy and Sweden for July. We are excited to have family visiting in July (mine) and August (Jamey's) and looking forward to having an excuse to hit the touristy destinations!

As usual, I am sure I am leaving some stuff out Hope everyone is well, much love and health, and a Happy Fourth! Roxanne and James


In front of the fountains at Caesar's Palace - and an accidental black hair dye situation.

No judgment, I had bronchitis when this was taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment