I can't breath mom :(
These two are such little loves and I can't wait for all of our adventures together.
It is oppressively hot in Los Angeles again, so we had planned to hit the pool this weekend and check out our local library, but that seems like a NoGo with these runny noses and cuddly babies. So we will be working on getting the house set up, with some ongoing unpacking and work on the garage. We have almost moved all of our stuff from storage to the garage now, which makes me SO happy!
Not feeling so great - lots of sneezes and coughs, but lots of smiles, too.
I also need to assess our Halloween costume situation for the several parties we will be attending. I need to make sure everyone fits in theirs! And whether we need any more pieces.
Pensive.
James and I went to a Dodger's game yesterday afternoon/evening. I had won tickets and parking through a raffle at my work. We had a fun date night, ran into a friend and her wonderful kids (who have grown up so much since we last saw them).
No comments:
Post a Comment