Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Get to know Lexie James and Josie Hiver

Lexie James Crocket

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Snacks - I love snacks. Or, my pointer and middle finger, those two fingers in my mouth, plus snuggling with guy, is how I like to nap.

I asked her to show me her tongue!
With special guest: Guy!
2.Where was your profile picture taken?
Hanging out in my awesome house.

3.Name someone who made you laugh today.
Mom made me laugh when she and I played peek a boo with Brittany. I was in mom's arms and I was cracking up having the best time trying to surprise Brittany.

4.How late did you stay up last night and why?
I was so tired! I stayed up until like 8:10! Mom let me watch a few extra minutes of Deep Space 9 because I was loving it.

5.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No I love my house, especially my backyard, I want to hang out there all of the time!



6. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Gosh, only when I am super tired and cranky, but even then its not too hard. On Sunday I wasn't happy about not being able to play outside anymore, so that made me cry.

7. How do you feel about your life right now?
Awesome. I love story time, going to the park, my water table, backyard, playing with my parents and Brittany, going to the zoo and other adventures. I am learning new things like talking and using utensils. I just can't get enough.

8. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My parents, my grandparents, aunts and uncles, and pretty much everyone who has met me and knows how sweet and smiley I am.


9. What song is stuck in your head?
Its a tie between the Daniel Tiger's neighborhood and the songs my VTech tree house guys play.

10. What is your favorite color?
Purple, I like to play with things that are purple.

11. Do you smile a lot?
Definitely! I like to make a lot of other funny faces though!

Josie Hiver Crocket

1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
One of my two pacifiers, or my pointer finger, which I like to chew on when I am teething.

2.Where was your profile picture taken?
In my backyard!

3.Name someone who made you laugh today.
Brittany makes me laugh! And when daddy pretends to be a dog that really cracks me up!


4.How late did you stay up last night and why?
Until about 8:10 - I went straight to bed because I was so tired! Not a peep from me!

5. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No I totally LOVE my house, I love running back and forth from the back of the house to the front, through the yard and spinning in circles in the kitchen. I like how close it is to the park and to story time!

Getting artsy with instagram
6. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Well, I don't really cry hard, but I like to cry a lot when things aren't going exactly how I like them to. So, its really easy for mom and dad to make me laugh when I am trying to cry over something silly.

7. How do you feel about your life right now?
Love love love. I am investigating everything, enjoying watching some kid shows, love being able to walk so I can play in the backyard and walk around at the zoo. I love my mom and dad and want to be in their arms all the time. I am so proud of myself for doing new things! Dogs still make me laugh when I see them.

8. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
My parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and pretty much anyone who has met me and seen my gorgeous eyes.

9. What song is stuck in your head?
I like the Daniel Tiger song and I will dance to it when you play it on TV, I also like my VTech toys songs.



10. What is your favorite color?
I like all colors, I especially love to nest my colorful cups in the right order by size!

11. Do you smile a lot?
I think so! Especially when I am super happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment