The girls and I, along with my sister Becky, went to the zoo on Sunday. It was fun to let them toddle around though there were a few more vehicles (zoo maintenance type things and the zoo tram) than I would have liked to let them go totally free. They had a good time and it was nice to be out getting some sun and exercise.
Some new things recently: They are both using a fork! Not regularly by any means, but up until recently they needed us to skewer the food for them, but now they are doing it all on their own. With each bite, they display their accomplishment by holding up their fork with a big smile. :) I am so proud of them and it just kills me how cute they are with being proud of their own accomplishment. Alex is saying a ton of words - bath, guy, please, among others - and nodding her head when we ask her things that she wants to do. Josie is also communicating in her own way - not as clearly but she gets the idea across. Josie has full "babble" conversations, looks at us, and nods, like "you get it, right? You know what I just said?" its so sweet and I can't wait to actually know what she is saying.
![]() |
| I'm not sure what this face is? Mike Jagger impression? |
The girls are looking soooo grown up all of a sudden. Jamey, Brittany and I all agreed this morning that we wouldn't mind "locking them in" right here. Adorable, fun, independent. Stop growing up little ones! hah!
My favorite new thing is when I get home and crouch down, I get two tiny hugs :D I love that they are hugging back now and love that they run over to give some love. :)
We suspect that the girls, who each have 8 teeth now, are getting more. Lots of "teething" signs and clinginess in the evenings. As I have reported before, they are on the very back end of the teething schedule so I am not at all surprised they are getting a few more!










No comments:
Post a Comment