Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekend Recap in Photos


So last weekend I noticed Josie had a tooth coming in behind her front top teeth. What the heck? So off to the dentist we went. It turns out, its just her next tooth over that is coming in in an overlapping way, and totally normal, and wont affect her adult teeth at all. So glad I spent my time, and $60, to have the dentist look into her mouth for 60 seconds and tell me its "normal." But boy did she look cute in the dentist chair!



Alexandra had a great time playing with the balloon Josie got at the dentist.
Still not worth $60.
Stop looking so grown up!

Jamey was a groomsman in a wedding (Luke and Liz!) this past weekend, so I was with him for most of the wedding related adventures. The photo of the girls eating dinner was taken by Tom, who watched them Friday night with Becky :) It warms my heart knowing that so many people love my girls! 

James and I at the rehearsal dinner :) 
All dressed up and ready for the wedding!



The happy couple exchange vows!
The Groom's crew
Beautiful first dance

The groomsmen in order of height!

A photo of us at the wedding dinner
Sunday we participated in the wedding brunch - a newer send-off tradition for those from out of town, and those who participated in the wedding - it was at a gorgeous cafe and the food was unbelievably amazing! I think this was one of the most fun groups of people we have had the privilege of participating in a wedding with! Kudos to the bride and groom!

As lovely as it all was, I was pretty excited to get home, throw my heels off, wash my make up off, and change into sweat pants and relax with the girls for mother's day. The girls treated me to a lovely gift of new dishtowels (yay!), we had a dance party, we watched some hockey, and we shared a dunkin donuts "mothers day" donut. Delicious!!! 


Josie "I don't take small bites" Crocket 
Alex somehow got a handful of donut and ran off while Josie finished the rest.
I guess this is like, the PERFECT metaphor for motherhood?
Dance party with special guest: Annoying Musical Zebra!!!

And finally, we got this video of Alex talking away. She is just non stop jabbering now, I swear she thinks she is saying words. Its totally funny/heartbreaking when she goes on for a few sentences then ends like a question and looks at  you for an answer. Oh boy. Enjoy!!


Have I not shared this one yet? A good one of Josie playing ball on the coffee table, taken last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment