Generally we eat dinner after they go to bed, so nightly it's clean, cook, wind down with some TV. Sometimes one of us runs out to do errands or goes to meet up with friends.
Lately James and I have started a new Friday night tradition of watching a movie (we have a lot to catch up on from last year, and some classics on our list) and making a nice from scratch dinner. I've been trying to perfect Tikka Masala so that's been the meal the last few times. In the last few weeks we've watched The Outlaw Josey Whales, Heat, Blood Diamond and Jupiter Ascending.
Last week during naps we finally unpacked the last of the boxes in the master bedroom, this week I put a decal mural up in the girls' playroom. I've also done the photo galleries during nap time. And next we will be tackling the guest room to make it more comfortable for visitors. It must be weird to be a child and wake up to a different world after what must seem like a short nap.
That said, we often try to nap, or at least rest, during naps. The girls are so high energy lately that it's physically impossible to make it through the day without a break.




It's so cute! Good job, Roxanne :D
ReplyDelete