Here's a cute video from our day at Disneyland. They are playing their version of "Duck, Duck, Goose"
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Big Girl Beds
A year ago, I bought the girls new mattresses for their mini cribs. I had hoped to avoid buying new mattresses, but when it became necessary (the original ones were falling apart), I committed to using their cribs for at least another year. Which, we did! So here we are, a year later, and I just bought the conversion kits to turn their cribs into twin beds. Oh my. Seriously, heart breaking, but I think its time. I think they will do great in beds, since they are pretty used to staying in their cribs, and it will give us all a nice place to sit to read books at bed time. They are learning how to open doors, too, so now that they wont be trapped in cribs, we can maybe start potty training in a few months. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
Here's a cute video from our day at Disneyland. They are playing their version of "Duck, Duck, Goose"
Here's a cute video from our day at Disneyland. They are playing their version of "Duck, Duck, Goose"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment