Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Let It Go!

Frozen was the theme of the week. Our nanny called in sick and I had to work from home, so the girls got to watch a lot of movies. Thankfully aunt Becky came and played outside with the girls, too, so they weren't totally TV bound, but it was more than they are used to. They love the movie Frozen and I actually don't mind it as background noise, so we played that one a few times (unlike Caillou, or Finding Nemo, both irritating. Also Sesame Street can be surprisingly annoying, too.) We then went to a Frozen themed birthday party on Saturday (the girls had a BLAST in the bounce house!). Well on the way home, Alex decided to belt out Let It Go! I have never heard her sing along to the song, and surely never thought she had watched the movie enough to know the song so well, but here it is! She is ON POINT! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment