Thursday, June 16, 2016

Fun Pictures - But Not From Vegas! Oops!

I was putting together pictures from Vegas and realize I have a ton from before our trip that are worth sharing, so here they are!



These are from a night out to the Hollywood Bowl with friends. We went to see The Little Mermaid live, which was fantastic!! The wine, food and company was all perfect, the fireworks were awesome, and the nostalgia got us all emotional (plus the giant glasses of wine)





We finally got some warm weather so we got the pool out of the garage and set it up for the girls. 
They had a lot of fun splashing, but they are very spoiled and asked us to heat up the water for them. Geez. 


James and I went out on a Booze Cruise for a friend's birthday. 
Unfortunately this is the only picture of myself that I got that night: a bathroom selfie.
Too bad because I looked really nice! :)


Josie is obsessed with "Little Einsteins" and the show has a Rocket in it, that is anthropomorphic. 
She loves Rocket, and flies this fisher price plane around constantly pretending it is Rocket.
(I actually floated Rocket as a name when pregnant, but was vetoed. Too bad.)


More playing in the yard and adorable sister hugs.




Playing in the yard after getting soaked.


And, as a bonus - here is a picture from last year, from when they went 
through a phase of never wanting to take off their sunglasses. Seriously it 
popped up in my "memories" and made me laugh out loud.
 And today, below, having a picnic lunch! 
Stop growing so fast, little ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment