We've been having some rough patches too. The girls have a hard time understanding that when they pull hair or pinch, it hurts the other one. And beyond that, I have a feeling that some feelings are hurt when it happens. I've seen how long they cry when they fall (not long), but when sister pulls hair or pinches, the cry lasts a lot longer and they need a lot of comforting.
The girls had a fun day on Wednesday - they went to a free art class down the street, and then out for McDonald's with Brittany. They really love doing art, and are so proud of their creations. They are really into singing and dancing, recently, too, to the point that I am thinking some sort of music lessons are on the horizon. And of course summer swim class is starting in a few weeks as well.
I feel like I am cheating on the girls tonight - I am heading to a live performance of The Little Mermaid at the Hollywood Bowl :) Well it starts way after their bed time, and I'll make it up to them with some Disney on Ice in December. Hopefully they can't read yet and don't hold me to that ;)
The girls had their first Drumsticks on Memorial Day
Alex was a pro. Eating it as if she was auditioning for the commercial.
Josie....well.
I ended up getting her a spoon, and after some resistance, she went with it.
She also went straight from the table and into the tub.
Meanwhile....
Ta da! Well, it tastes the same any way you eat it.
Pretending to sleep when she wasn't feeling too good <3 p="">
3>
3>
Alex was crying her eyes out because she wanted the Bee Cereal. I was trying to save $3 and got store brand. Shockingly, James drawing a bee on the box, right in front of her, no less, was enough to make this little girl happy. Again, another audition shot from Alex.
At McDonalds (which Alex calls "Donald Duck") with Brittany!
Art class
How CUTE are these aprons?!
Play place antics
Modeling her "flower girl" dress (her words!)
We got the girls some books on how to be a flower girl, in preparation for their roles in my sister Stephanie's wedding in August, so now they like to put flower bows in their hair and wear dresses and pretend to be flower girls!
Being nice and holding hands. <3 nbsp="" p="">
3>
3>



















Nice post The LookBook
ReplyDelete