Monday, June 1, 2015

Cheese Burgers and Pic Nics

I am working on a catch up blog post. I have been crazy busy working on a trial that is coming up, and all of my free time has been going to work. And even some not so free time. I am exhausted and need a clone!

Anyway, just for fun, here are some pictures of the girls this weekend trying some new food adventures.

Saturday, the girls had a real pic nic - we have eaten outside before, but this was the first where they are actually feeding themselves and had their own little plate of food. It was a game time decision since they were soaking wet from playing at the water table. The pic nic was very messy, but it was fun!

Yesterday they had their first cheeseburger! We went to Islands and I have to say, their cheeseburger was delicious - I had order envy!











No comments:

Post a Comment