Sunday, June 7, 2015

These girls!!!

Just a quick blog post because I just can't stop laughing over something Alex did yesterday.

So Josie was playing with the magical blackberry (my old phone, it doesn't even have a battery in it, but it has been, and still is, a favorite for almost a year now).


Alex clearly wanted to play with it, because the million other toys she has just aren't the same. She took it away, and Josie cried. So I gave it back to Josie and tried to show Alex some other toys she could play with. Not convinced, she took the phone away again, this time, SHE handed Josie a new toy to play with, just as I had done for her. Josie wasn't having it...and I don't blame her, here is what Alex was trying to convince her was just as cool as the blackberry:


They kill me! And boy are they paying attention.

Here are some cute photos of Josie playing peek a boo:

 

And a few fun videos taken by Becky! Points to anyone who can figure out what Josie is saying!



No comments:

Post a Comment