Friday, December 4, 2015

A Sneak Peek!

Here is a peek at a handful of the photos we got for our holiday cards. I'll post the holiday card ones after those go out, because they were our favorite!

By the way - I've been slacking on the blog because of work, but also because of my photo saving cloud drive having run out of storage. Well that's been fixed so prepare for a few posts in a row!

Enjoy!



Josie wasn't feeling great and later threw up. It definitely showed
in these photos and her not really being interested in smiling at all. 

Alex on the other hand was a real ham. She NEVER wears these
hair bows but it was like she knew she was the star!



Look at me! I'm a star! Hammy ham. 

If only we had known! :(

Finally happy eating some bread. 


I love this photo - James and I trying to pose for a photo of the two of us while the girls ran around us!
Its kind of a "reality" shot lol 

Hugs for Josie <3 nbsp="" td="">

2 comments: