Saturday, July 12, 2014

Alexandra Squeals

Alexandra is a pretty shy girl. She is generally fine with people she doesn't know after a few soft and quiet minutes but she only really comes out of her shell around mom and dad (and our nanny Brittany who she sees all day every day).

Alex loves to play on her gym and lie on her back and take everything in. Lately she flips onto her tummy more and does tummy time, but when she interacts with us, she likes being on her back. We get the best squeals of delight from her when we play with her like that.

Earlier today, I caught some video of her playing with her dad. She was having the best time! I didn't get the best squeals on video, but good enough!


He didn't know I was filming this. :)

We later went out to the pool and for the first time, she seemed to kinda like it. I was swishing her around in the water and she was shyly smiling. She was getting comfortable and was actually splashing which she has never done in the pool before.




Alex loves to suck on her fingers and make raspberries. I think she is figuring out to make raspberries when she doesn't like something. She has the whole family doing them though because when we do them, she copies us, then Josie does them, then all four of us are doing them and this is why we can't leave the house. 



Making Faces

Selfie Win!

Alexandra is such a sweety. I call her my Sweet Girl all the time. I was saying that to her the other day and noticed her onesie said "Sweet Girl" which was too funny, and couldn't be more accurate.

She is obedient, tender, an awesome sleeper, a bit fragile, easily startled, loves her routine and loves to investigate and study things. She loves faces. She loves chewing on the strap for her pacifier. She finishes her bottles but isn't sure yet how she feels about solid food.

No comments:

Post a Comment