Saturday, February 14, 2015

Josie's First Steps!!

Josie you really surprised us with this one - with the amount of standing you were doing so early on, we thought you would be running before your first birthday. You were, but not without the assistance of any form of walker - even a flimsy box. I guess you needed a little bit of security! Its ok to be brave but cautious! xoxox

I got a text from Brittany at about 3:30 that you had taken your first few steps. That was it though. Until bed time - when you decided to walk between mom and dad! As seen in the videos, you kind of took a long silly dive into my lap every time you came back my way! You are so proud of yourself and I can't wait to see you and your sister running all over the house. I'm sure, just like Alex, you will be running in no time!



No comments:

Post a Comment