Babies are each the size of a Papaya
The papaya reference is interesting - papaya has always given me horrible heart burn since it is so acidic. Coincidentally, I started having horrible, constant heartburn just a few days ago. I got some great meds from the doc (who is usually anti medication, so these must be pretty safe) today to help with that.
Babies are about a foot long and about a pound each. Everyone was looking great!! Baby B was showing off his or her fancy foot work, which was extremely weird because I could not only see it, but I could feel it happening. Baby A was super chill.
I was given the final O.K. to head to Lisa's wedding in Massachusetts next week! So exciting to get away for a few days. It will be a while before James and I can sneak off together for a getaway!! Also exciting - James is on his way back from Croatia and should be home by 9 p.m. tonight. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment