Monday, September 2, 2013

The Crocket Babies

I've been sending updates on the Crocket Babies individually via email and I guess it may be easier to just put the information we get week to week here. 

Below are our most recent pictures of the little guys or ladies cooking away. I apologize in advance if you are not the "3D ultrasound" kinda person, but they really are amazing photos, and you have been warned! 


The rest of the photos we have been posting can be found in our photo album, here: 

http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/roxannelaura1/library/ 

I am doing well and the babies are both just "perfect" as our perinatologist (pregnancy specialist) kept saying as he measured legs, arms, hearts and faces. They are weighing 9 ounces and 8 ounces, which is a good size for this "gestational" age, very nice and big. According to baby websites, they are the size of mangos this week. AND we made it through another scan without finding out genders :D They are now both head down, and we learned that baby B is the culprit kicking my belly button, which has not been the best feeling. Though I may be able to forgive as their little feet (last picture) are ADORABLE!! 


We have made some good progress with the nursery and even rented a storage space this past weekend, things are really moving along and I am hoping that in the next few weeks we will have the nursery ready for their grand arrival (before I get to be immobile). 



Baby A at 19 weeks

Baby B at 19 weeks

The kicky, but adorable little foot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment