Friday, September 13, 2013

Score!

First - Very excited to say that my hockey buddies and I have purchased our first NHL Kings tickets of the season! We are going to the Sens/Kings game. My friend Missy was kind enough to secure some aisle seats so I wont bother the whole row every time I have to get up. Very excited! It will be the little roos' first hockey game, and I couldn't think of a better match up!

Second - The local twin club I joined has a bi-annual clothing swap. Expecting moms can bring a donation of $5 and participate, and twin moms bring their hand me downs and trade for the larger sizes. I was encouraged to come, then encouraged several times to "just take more" stuff. Then encouraged to take a free double snap n go stroller which, frankly, I wasn't going to bother getting, but hey why not, it was free. It was a ton of stuff (yet frankly, I think I had a lot less than many other people there! Especially since most was so gender specific). Oh! The other three expecting moms there were ALL having TWO girls, so I could have literally taken all of the boy stuff if I had wanted to - here are some pictures of the take: 

The neutral stuff is so darling!

Even some designer (for Target) items

More little yellow and green items!

The piles and piles of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment