Let me start by saying that we LOVE our main stroller, it handles great, it is wonderful for walks in the neighborhood and will be great for long adventures (the zoo!) and it transitions from infant to children when the seats are added. What I didn't love about it is that it is not light, it barely fits into my trunk, it requires attachments to work with our car seats (boo!!) and the car seats don't "click" into it, as I was led to believe they would, they just get strapped on!
So, I purchased the above "Joovy Twin Roo" - with discounts from Babies R Us it was $90, and my aunt Denise had sent me a very generous gift card :D This stroller only works with the infant seats so it will not last longer than a year. However, OMG I LOVE IT!!! The car seats click right in, no attachments necessary! The seats sit sideways, so it is much shorter, and fits nicely in elevators. It is so light and folds so small, my mom easily loaded it into the trunk of my car! In LOVE.
Four weeks postpartum. Again, I am most excited about the fact that I am wearing real clothing. I seriously don't know why I didn't have a bunch of nursing tops on hand to come home to. What a "D'oh" moment.
I still have a pooch obviously, and hopefully when I am cleared to work out, and the girls start sleeping longer at night, then we can work on thinning that down. I have 29 lbs to shed.
The girls put together a little HBD photo shoot for cousin William's birthday. They slept or cried through most of it, but we got this silly shot!






No comments:
Post a Comment