Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wednesday Update

Went to lactation class Wednesday, so nice to have this group, motivation to take a shower and leave the house with no fear! I took a shower and even straightened my hair and put on makeup!

Josie weighed 7 lbs even before eating and 7lbs 3 oz after!! (7.3 was my birth weight!!) She is gaining weight right on track!

Lexie weighed 7lbs 8 oz before eating (!!!) and 7lbs 10oz after. She is gaining off the charts!


One of the first times I set the girls next to each other in one crib -
I was changing Josie's - and seconds later, they
had their arms wrapped around each other! So cute. 
Mom is down 35 lbs and I have 25 to go. I am eating better this week now that I am feeling less ravenous and adjusting to life post pregnancy.

Little angels.
I wonder why I bought bouncer seats, they hate them.
They LOVE their car seats... :| 
On Tuesday night, the girls would not stop eating - the moment I would set one down, she would start fussing then screaming to be fed. I went to bed at 8 and James came to get me at 9 because they were both just totally screaming and he needed help. We each fed one a bottle and I went back to sleep until we switched at 2 a.m.

Well that night Josie slept over 6 hours!! So hopefully this is a sign of things to come. She unfortunately did not sleep through the night tonight but its a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment