Tuesday, February 4, 2014

One month olds!

We have a pair of one month olds! Wow!

All are doing good - no sleeping through the night yet, but we've got a pretty good schedule of eating every 3 hours going, which is nice. It will help us transition into sleep training nicely, which will start as soon as the girls hit 9 lbs.

James has gone back to work. I haven't really felt the effects of this yet, as my mom is here still to help with night feedings and be an extra hand - and my sister also came by to help. I was able to run an errand to Babies R Us, and we even mobilized and went for a walk.

I absolutely LOVE this carrier! Great for quickly
getting out of the house for some exercise.
James came home and was happy to hold babies and change diapers. Obviously missing the girls while he is away.


Here's a little video of Lexie taken by aunt Becky. Between moments of being cute, alert and playing in her gym, Lexie likes to spend her time grunting...constantly and loudly.

No comments:

Post a Comment