We went to this neat event thrown at Descanso Gardens called "Rise of the Pumpkins" where artists carve tons and tons of pumpkins and it was packed with kids, and we saw SO MANY little babies there, and that's when you look at your "baby" whose sitting in an umbrella stroller and looking at pumpkins and people watching and you realize wow - Alex and Josie are so big!!
Last night was Halloween so we had a few people over while we handed out candy. We had a total of 5 kids under 2 over - and two moms with babies on the way. Compared to my friend Karen's baby and their nephew Noah, and all of the Emerson babies born after them (like, 20), the girls are like teenagers.
| TEETH!! |
Its pouring rain here this morning and 55 degrees (12 Celsius). Today is also the girls' last swim class, which is at an outdoor pool, I think we are going to PASS. In fact I am glad its raining because otherwise we may have been dumb enough to go, I got a get out of jail free card on this one. I called the pool asking if class would go on for babies under these conditions and they said yes. I said "that sounds awful" and the teenager I was talking to on the phone said "yup."
No comments:
Post a Comment