Just some videos and pictures from the last few days!
We took the girls outside to play on the driveway for the first time! Figured its a bit of a longer runway than the kitchen. We all had fun for about ten minutes then wanted to go back in. Josie seemed very excited for the new scenery!
On Sunday we took the girls out to eat. This was their first time sitting in a restaurant high chair. How cute are they?? They blew through the puffs so we were giving them some shredded chicken, cooked carrot and potato. They loved it, I had a great time and I look forward to doing it again!
Josie got some time on dad's lap :)
Later Sunday, the girls decided to explore the house. Alex found the medal I got earlier that day for running the mustache dache and raising funds for men's cancers and health. I think she likes it and is proud of mommy :) (and also its shiny and she loves everything shiny). The girls then helped each other empty the diaper bag. One would pull the bag down while the other took out contents.
Last night we did baths, which thankfully the girls are liking again after a brief dislike period. They need to get a good head washing now with the helmets on so much every day. Thankfully they are getting better about us pouring water over their heads. They are also getting so much hair! Finally some hair and of course we are now covering it with helmets. Thank goodness helmets are only for a few months!!
Mommy after baths and playing before bed time. Looking good lol.
| Look at those cute bums. I'm pretty sure that's inappropriate but they are very cute! |
I had a very early call this morning and went into work super early so James was solo with the girls. He sent me these. Which reminds me to report that when we "fake out" the girls they will stand for a second before they realize OMG I AM STANDING and sit down. They can totally do it but are still hesitating. Apparently this morning Josie took the walker away from Alex, who stood there for a good length of time before realizing she was standing unassisted. Hopefully they will be walking soon so mom and dad's backs can have a little rest from bending over and holding hands!!
Maybe we should have gotten two of these....Hopefully not needed soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment