Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Home Sick

I can't even believe this but here I am home in bed sick. Wasn't I just sick, for like, forever? Now here I am again? This is awful. I hope for a long period of health after this.

Before getting attacked by yet another virus, we had a good weekend. We went to a friend's house Saturday for a birthday, then James and I went out to dinner while Becky and Tom watched the girls, then we went to the park on Sunday for another first birthday party. The girls had a great time at the park and crawled around meeting everyone and playing with whatever they found. They also enjoyed eating some new foods like watermelon.





Post park bath

The First Birthday party was dog themed, and we caught some video of Josie saying "dog" later that day.


And being home sick isn't all bad. Here is what I got to see when I came home.


2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am sick again too! How does this keep happening to us?! I feel your pain.

    The diaper and leg-warmers combination is too cute for words. That kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh!! I don't know, I am so over not feeling healthy!! Finally back at work today and definitely turning the corner. Everyone keeps telling me its because of the babies?? But I think its just going around!

    Hah!! We were given two sets at the baby shower and they just happened to match each of their helmets so well!! Its a great combo when baby is too wiggly to take pants on and off for changes.

    ReplyDelete