This last week I have really kicked my ass into gear with being careful of what I eat. Well...now I REALLY have a fire under my ass because yesterday I was invited to a bachelorette party - one that is pool side, and I have to (well...would like to) wear a bathing suit. I have 7 weeks. SEVEN. to lose a few pounds. And by a few, I am hoping to lose at least 10. Totally do-able with discipline.
![]() |
| From last weekend - I have to say, I look at this and like the way I look. But, I also have clothes on and the benefit of a flattering angle. |
Of course, I'd like to keep it going past the party and lose a few more and fit into my old clothing. Seriously at the rate this is going, my old clothing wont even be in style anymore. In fact, last time I looked at my old clothes, I wasn't even all that inspired to fit back into (most) of them. That said, I wouldn't mind fitting into my gorgeous RL gold sparkle dress!
See you on the other side of the weekend! xoxox

No comments:
Post a Comment