Saturday, March 7, 2015

We went to the Villa!

My mom loves the Getty Center, and I had heard that the Getty Villa, an offshoot of the Center in Malibu, was worth a visit, and is also in the top 10 list of things to do with toddlers. It was fantastic! The gardens are a great spot for the girls to just toddle around and inspect things, while the views and tranquility were so enjoyable for the adults.

We stopped at the cafe for lunch, which had a wonderful ambiance, great menu - even for kids - and of course wine! I took a million pictures and here are the ones that came out. We also forgot bibs for the girls and had to improvise - Alex is wearing the fancy cloth napkin and looks like a Little Lady.



Oh! And you know this place is great for young kids since the bathrooms had the Cadillac of changing tables! Not to mention a fun kids activity room.




Bucket head



















It was a nice warm day - about 85 in the sun. I had 
actually packed sweaters and leggings, silly mommy!







The girls were a big hit in their little dresses. 



This is some fertility statue you are supposed to touch.
Heck no I didn't touch it!

And took a photo of a sail boat for daddy, who 
is working today and couldn't join us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment