Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The beach!

We are heading to the beach this Saturday with friends visiting from out of town! Yay!! I was looking over our list of items that we needed for the beach last year, to get an idea of what we need on Saturday. Its so funny to see all of the stuff we seriously wont be needing this year.

Random photos from the weekend
"Rubber Fish" doesn't have the same ring as "Rubber Ducky"

Last year: 

2 pre-made bottles with lids
2 extra servings of formula and
water in medella bottles
Toys
Teethers
Tylenol
Sunscreen
Sun hats
Pacifiers
Diapers (2-4 size 2 and 2-4 size 3)
Wipes
Changing pad
One each change of clothes
2 burp cloths
2 swaddle blankets
Picnic blanket if swaddles aren’t enough
4 ziplock bags
Wash cloths in ziplock
2 Spoons
2 Squeezies
Wet paper towels (6)
2 extra burp cloths
Sip cups
Towels x 2
Floaties x 2
Each a bathing suit and swim diaper

YEEEESH!! Why did we leave the house? I'll confess, it wasn't often!

Peek a Boo!

This weekend: 

2 sippy cups
1 bottle of milk
1 bottle of water
Snacks
Sand toys
Sunscreen
Sun hats
Diaper kit (has diapers, wipes and changing pad)
One each change of clothes + sweaters
Wash cloth in ziplock
Towels x 2
Each a bathing suit and swim diaper
Sand blanket for all of us to sit on

Putting that list together, I seriously feel like we must be missing something! But seriously, the Crockets are getting more mobile. We had a great outing last Saturday when we just picked up and went to the mall for lunch and some indoor play time. Other than chasing some babes that went rogue a few times when let out of their stroller to toddle around, it was a fun trip and we all had a great time!

CPK was filled with children! Good thing their mojitos are tasty!
Sunday, I fully intended to head out with the girls and just go to the store on the corner, but it was so nice I decided to just go for a walk, which then led to stopping at the park. Again we just upped and went - and luckily I had a little tube of sunscreen and their hats in the stroller. Some new friends let them borrow some sand toys, and we actually ran into a friend of ours!


Alex helping me work and playing with
the bottles I was trying to store away!

No comments:

Post a Comment