Monday, April 14, 2014

Back to School

It is my first day back at work.

Some thoughts:

  • Its weird being here and not having to pee every 30 minutes. 
  • I feel like I am holding on to the bar of a roller coaster car with my jaw clenched. 
  • I'm enjoying the view. 
  • I forgot how cold it is in my office. 
  • Lunch was weird. 
  • It feels like the last five months never happened, and I've had moments where I have forgotten I have kids at home. 
  • My boss seems genuinely happy to have me back, that's nice. 
  • At 2:30, I got excited to go home and see the girls. 
  • I have NOTHING to do. I'm enjoying having nothing to do and its nice to catch up on email - business and personal.
  • I feel like a bad mom because I am enjoying the silence of my office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment