Josie is grabbing at different fabrics and putting them on her face and mouth investigating each item. She especially loves the swaddle blankets we brought home from the hospital. Lexie just puts everything in her mouth - dolls, toys, fingers, and her Sophie.
They are also both smiling like crazy, and even laughing sometimes, especially if we make funny faces for them. They love when I dance for them. Its exhausting to do this when they are fussy though, as even looking like I need a break will solicit little pouty faces, never mind if I try to stop or do a lazier dance move - its hands in the air or nothing with these ladies!
Lexie LOVES to sit up and if I just hold her little hand, she can sit up for quite a while! I know sitting up doesn't happen until about 6 months but I wouldn't be surprised if she is a bit early there. She was also early with grasping and reaching for toys - which they both do now!
My mom is in town visiting - I appreciate that she was able to come again so soon, because things have been happening so fast that its nice she gets to see the girls' development. I am hoping she can come back at the end of summer when they have doubled yet again in size and development again.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment