At 7:20 I would "take over" listening for any cries on the monitor while Jamey gets ready (and I can make bottles and lunches during this time if no one needs attention), then at 7:45 we do wake up time with the girls (change diapers and out of pajamas, bottle and play time) then the nanny would be here at 8:30.
I was successfully ready at 7:20 today, made bottles and am now updating the blog before wake up time, so I would say this went smoothly. OF COURSE it is going to run smoothly EVERY DAY right? ha ha ha ha!!!
By the way, my anxiety during a shower and not being able to hear the girls or know if things are going haywire for James, is probably an ominous sign for my anxiety level when I will be at work and away from the girls! Ready to go back but not ready to hand over the reigns to someone else! I don't think moms are ever mentally ready for their children to be out of their care.


No comments:
Post a Comment