| Nice hair-do! Great eggplants! (not a euphemism) |
Today at our ultrasound we saw that the babies were practicing their breathing, which is great! As well as had full bladders, also great. Yes, they are peeing in there, but thankfully its sterile, so its basically how they replenish their amniotic fluid (things, that had I known before, may have discouraged pregnancy). Its disgusting!! But natural! I'm conflicted. The babies can also blink now. If the babies were born today, they would probably survive, as their lungs are able to breath air, the only thing these little burritos need to do is to put on more fat so we can have big squishy babies!
Every four weeks, baby center posts a rendering of twins in the womb, so time to compare:
Single baby at 28 weeks:
| Oh yeah! Look at all of this room I have to wriggle around in! YEAH! |
Twins at 28 weeks:
| UGH! I am so squished. I wonder what this thing next to me is that keeps poking me in the head? MOVE!! |
Just some quick notes from the Dr. Appointment today: I am measuring 34 weeks pregnant now: 6 weeks ahead, not bad! Dr. was happy with how I am doing, weight, size, etc. He was also happy to report that I passed my glucose test! From what I have learned, Gestational Diabetes is 3 times more common in twin pregnancies, and my mom had it for one of her pregnancies, so I was at risk for it developing. I am very happy that the test came back normal.
We will have today's ultrasound video up soon, but because we got busy and didn't post the one from two weeks ago, here is that one! Enjoy!!
Babies at 26 weeks. I am no longer embarrassed about the questions I ask during the ultrasound, I need answers!
And here is today's video, at 28 weeks. They got dressed up for Hallowe'en!
No comments:
Post a Comment