This week, they have eyebrows and eyelashes, and they are now opening and closing their eyes for the first time, and they are practicing breathing (with fluid though, air is still being supplied by me, which is why I am out of breath constantly!) The babies have now developed all five senses! Hearing, touch, vision, smell and taste! At this point, we just need them to keep growing and putting on some much needed fat!
Their kicking has not really increased in either amount or strength, still just some general moving around and sometimes a poke, sometimes I see a whole baby head or butt trying to escape my body through my belly, Aliens movie style. Nice try, kid! They are getting into a rhythm though - awake at 5 a.m., then 10. a.m., then in the evenings. I've also caught them being crazy in the middle of the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment