I know I just posted, but wearing this green shirt to work today just keeps reminding me of St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2013. I ran a marathon, then took a shuttle bus home, jumped in the shower, then joined my friends - in progress - at a Hollywood bar crawl. Exactly one month to the day before we got pregnant with our little
nuggets burritos.
 |
| Today - 28 weeks |
.JPG) |
| March 17 - T minus 4 weeks. |
I can't help but chuckle at this picture, wearing my medal proudly on the bar crawl, with some random strangers wearing Cat in the Hat inspired t-shirts (Drunk 1 and Drunk 2!) and me holding up a 3 (Drunk 3). I sure do feel like "Thing 3" right now as these little burritos, Thing 1 and Thing 2, have taken over my body as their own!
I could barely walk down the block to my appointment this morning! Making it back to my car I felt almost as accomplished as I did on marathon day, but in more pain. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment