Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bump Day! 27 weeks tomorrow

Officially in my third trimester.  Not excited to post the picture today - I got a horrible night of sleep last night (hip pain, heart burn, extreme thirst, etc.) and I feel like I officially do not look like myself anymore. Name a body part and it hurts. I am definitely over it and hitting the wall. 11 weeks to go sounds like absolute torture. I guess they say that the second trimester is the honeymoon phase, and the third trimester is tough again - well hello third trimester, you win.

27 weeks
On the sunny side, we will be meeting our little guys so soon! So excited for that :) I can't wait to get the nursery put together and have things ready for their arrival. I am also totally looking forward to my shower in two weeks!! And especially, that we were able to arrange for my mom to come to town for the shower!

Next week's picture will be a little different - we ordered a full length mirror! GASP! We have not had one since we moved into our condo! I have no idea what my legs look like! ha ha. Also, since we are back in our own master bathroom, the picture will have much better lighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment