Sunday, October 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

We celebrated James's birthday this weekend! We spent Friday night, his actual birthday, having a nice dinner followed by Sprinkles cupcakes and ice cream and a fun drive getting lost through the Hollywood Hills. Saturday we had friends over for pizza and cake, and then we were off to the Haunted Hayride.  I did not ride the Hayride but did use the porta potty in the dark - equally frightening! I think James had a good time and it was so nice to see friends :)

I am still suffering from this cough - its not great and I am looking forward to getting over it. This week I am feeling particularly large and unruly. Though I did realize that we are under 5 weeks away now from being 30 weeks along, I know that is obvious but 30 weeks just sounds good and seems like a pretty incredible milestone!


No comments:

Post a Comment