Went to our OB appointment today. Everything is looking really good, including weight, blood pressure and growth. I am still measuring 32 weeks, which is a relief! I was worried the tummy might have grown even more - not that it shouldn't, but really, I'd rather have a few days of settling in to a new size over constant growth.
We went over our specialist's findings from last week and all looked very good. My doctor believes that since the babies are measuring the exact same size now, that there is no need to worry about size discordance or IUGR in the future. That really eased my mind!
Both heart beats sounded strong and when he took a look, we found out that they are no longer in the yin yang position. I am bummed about that because apparently that is the best way for them to be. They are now both breech - head up with their feet down. There is still plenty of room in there for them to move around so this could change.
I can't help wondering if developing their sense of equilibrium last week had anything to do with the flip?
Bump day tomorrow, then hitting the 26 week milestone on Thursday! Our next goal, according to the Dr., is to make it to 34 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment