Monday, September 8, 2014

Fun Pictures and Videos from the Weekend!


I wanted to get video of Lexie cracking up at this toy a friend sent. Lexie was laughing hysterically when I would touch the toy like she was - she would touch the threads on the toy, so I would touch them the same was as her, and she would just die laughing. She was cracking me up. I was glad I could make her laugh again once I got my phone to record it all.

Little sweet pea last week, looking for some books to read

Friday night - I was alone with the girls. This is inaccurate because it was
Lexie who gave me a harder time that night - too hard to even photograph.
Lexie refused to drink any bottle and screamed through the whole bed time process. 


I finally put up our family photos in the dining room. LOVE LOVE
Need to add some pictures of the girls - too bad these frames are no longer made by Crate & Barrel

Lexie LOVES my phone. And loves when we take photos.
Here is one of me NOT at my best lol




Jamey was putting Lexie to bed - she has been a tough one to make smile lately,
but she cracks up when she's on his shoulders. She thinks its the best, and loves pulling his hair. lol


yeah!!!


I had to instagram it!

As well as our evening stroll through Burbank :)
Lexie ended up in daddy's arms at the end of the walk - she's been clingy to daddy lately
Josie was very jealous as she watched it all happen. 

This morning (she wants the phone)

Smiles on demand. Seriously.



Such pretty smiles!!! (now give me the phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment