Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Story Time!

I was lucky enough to get the morning off of work to take the girls to Story Time at the local library. It was really fun - though frankly I am not a good singer so having to sing along was embarrassing. 

It was fun to see my friend Krista and her son Jack. He is only a few days younger than the girls, so frankly they are like triplets lol. Alexandra was cranky, as neither of the girls had settled for a morning nap, but ultimately it all went well and I am looking forward to going again. 



Josie and Brittany, our nanny, playing before class started.


Josie LOVES other kids and babies, so she had a blast checking everyone else out and saying hello, and climbing on new laps. 



Alex looking sleepy



James, who went to lactation class with the girls, was also there with his grandma. He wanted Alex's attention but she was not having it. Poor guy was heartbroken.


All she wanted was her giraffe lovey




Then James got a bottle and the other kids gravitated to it like zombies to fresh meat.


Me, Alex, Josie, Jack and Krista
And a little 4 month old baby doing tummy time on the left


And a few more pictures I just got from my friend Krista:


Josie and Jack


Almost all J's - Alexandra James, James, Josie and Jack


Jack and Josie holding hands.







The babies were given the OK to roam free, so they did.







Poor Alex! Hopefully happier next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment