We went with NO expectations and had a great time, got sweaty and dirty, the girls ate hay, we got lost in the maze, and had fun watching a pumpkin drop and some pig races. Had a good cheeseburger, too!! Everyone was pooped afterwards!
Heading into the corn maze!
Corn Maze!
Watching the pig races!
Dad and Alex after the pig races
Feeding chickens
Girls! Look at the chickens!!! No...
Big smiles while we ate some lunch!
Having the best time with sippy cups and puffs, while listening to music
The hay pyramid in the middle of the maze
Alex and I on top of the Hay Pyramid
Josie and Alex really high up on the hay pyramid!
In the pumpkin patch
I'm gonna put this in my mouth then not let you take it out of my mouth
Me too, I want hay in my mouth!
Obligatory babies with a pumpkin picture



















No comments:
Post a Comment