Monday, September 15, 2014

Little Cuties

Being back at work today is harder than normal - the girls were just so fun all weekend. OK I should admit Alexandra was a bit cranky on Saturday, and we had some cranky moments at dinner last night, but she seems to have come around to being her old self again.


From Brittany this morning, I told her I 
missed them so she snapped a picture for me!

Josie at the beach - photo courtesy of Becky

The whole family at the beach - photo courtesy of Becky

Josie wasn't sure... - photo courtesy of Becky

Josie sure that she is not into it - photo courtesy of Becky

Alex was fascinated by the waves - photo courtesy of Becky

Alex liked the water enough, too - photo courtesy of Becky

Alex trying to figure it all out - photo courtesy of Becky


Josie checking out her toothbrush

Actually using the toothbrush
The girls chewing the straps on their rocker chair. They LOVE the straps!
Alex has this new laugh...which I captured on video, along with me trying to mimic it to get her to do it again. Its like a deep huh huh huh huh. Its so funny, its cracking me up! She is also still high pitch squealing, so its quite the range of sounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment