And, sorry, United, I highly doubt Josie will be sitting in anyone's lap for very long!
We are heading to Connecticut for Christmas. We booked a hotel months ago through Hotwire, have our parking at LAX booked, and now we have our plane tickets. The girls' grandma is collecting some stuff we will need - like some extra pack n plays and warm winter clothing. We just need to rent a car and we are set.
I am putting together lists that I keep finding from the internet of other stuff we will need. I plan to ship diapers and formula straight to my mother in law's house so we have it at the ready when we get there.
I am nervous and excited. We have been going on longer adventures with the girls so they are a little more accustomed to a long day out and naps outside of their cribs before the actual day gets here.
Its so crazy to think that this trip is coming up soon...14 weeks...which means we are only 15 weeks away from a couple of birthdays. Eeeep!!!
Some pictures of the girls, just because:
![]() |
| Josie's new obsession - climbing under the chair Alex is sitting in |
For Airplane:
Medela leak proof containers for water
formula transporters (x2) (check out the individual wrapped packs from enfamil)
Bottles - (check out playtex drop ins since we can reuse the bottle over and over again)
Sippy cups
Toys and teethers
Alex's lovee
baby food squeezies
pacifiers
4 changes of clothing
changing pad
wipes
diapers
1 each changes of clothing for mom and dad
burp clothes
swaddle blankets
bibs
ziplock bags for soiled diapers, soiled clothing and trash
Someone suggested a plastic ziplock to pack with wipes, burp cloth, paci, toy to keep in the pocket of the seat in front of you for easy access.
For Hotel:
To pick up in CT (or to Amazon ship to Grandma’s):
2 Pack n Plays (DONE!!!)
Diapers (size TBD, likely size 3)
Wipes
spoons/bowls/sippy cups
Britta water pitcher for making bottles -or- bottled water
Formula
Baby food squeezies
Butt paste
baby bath wash
bottle wash brush and dish soap
To bring with us packed in suitcase:
Bottles
bibs
toys and teethers
Their “lovee”s
medicine (tylenol, orajel)
Clothing
heavy blankets (elephants) to cover babies in their car seats in the cold weather
car seats (2 infant - we can gate check them)
2 car seat bases
Joovy stroller
extra pacifiers
travel high chairs
pajamas
sleep sheep
Zoli nail trimmer
sheets for pack in plays
bath toys (2)
tooth brushes
Hoping to Borrow:
Snow Appropriate Clothing



That's quite the troop movement...hope everything goes smoothly (I'm sure it will).
ReplyDeleteI guess if I made a surprise visit to Burbank over the Christmas holidays, I'd be the one to be surprised...LOL.
ReplyDelete