Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday Morning Pick Me Up!


I'm sorry you can't really see anything in this video - I was the director, camera man, and entertainment all in one. But it makes up for it in fantastic baby giggles!


No matter what mood Lexie is in, if we start singing Happy and You Know It, she performs! With a big smile! But it goes away as soon as the song ends (as you will see) but comes back the minute the song starts up again! 


I finally decided I needed to just take a random video of Josie crawling. I forget this wont last and I didn't want to regret it like I regret not taking video of her early diaper changes where she would scream the whole time (seriously, I would have liked to show her that one day and laugh about how worried we were that the neighbors could hear at 2 a.m.!)

Weekend went great - we went to the play date, everyone else showed up over an hour late (and said "well you know, its hard to get out of the house with twins" - hello I was the only one there solo and was there on time! Lesson learned!) We had a play date at our place that went well. I got a ton of stuff done around the house that was on my to-do list, and had a delish Sunday dinner with Becky and Tom after baby baths and clapping songs. No one was sick, no one needed shots, no baby meltdowns, and there were no earthquakes. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry the crawling video is so "Dancing on the Ceiling"!! Can't seem to figure out how to fix that!

    ReplyDelete