I should add that the three of us are sick - Alex started it and after successfully coughing into my mouth and eyeballs now has gotten me sick, and Josie started a day or so ago, too. That's why Josie is totally happy sitting in a chair rather than running around like a wild woman.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Discoveries
I've had the pleasure of watching our tiny humans learn so many new things this year. Back in the spring I posted a video of Josie discovering her hands. Last night I watched Alex learn to hold two blocks in one hand - and I think what made this special was that SHE knew she had accomplished something new and was proud of herself - you'll see in the video she shows me and then shows Josie what she just did (of course Josie is totally content just hanging out in her chair and totally oblivious to what Alex has just learned and its significance.)
I should add that the three of us are sick - Alex started it and after successfully coughing into my mouth and eyeballs now has gotten me sick, and Josie started a day or so ago, too. That's why Josie is totally happy sitting in a chair rather than running around like a wild woman.
I should add that the three of us are sick - Alex started it and after successfully coughing into my mouth and eyeballs now has gotten me sick, and Josie started a day or so ago, too. That's why Josie is totally happy sitting in a chair rather than running around like a wild woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment