We are no strangers to the public library. The girls have been enjoying story time at the Burbank public library for several months now.
When a friend from Boston planned to come meet up with us here in Avon, I asked some local moms where a good meet up spot would be. I had in mind an indoor gym kind of place but the Avon Free Public Library was listed and when I looked it up I decided it would be perfect. It was even better than I expected!
The space is huge - seems even bigger than 2000 square feet. Every foot of it is baby proof. There are no outlets or sharp corners. There is an amazing bathroom with a lot of space, changing table and toddler height sink. There are a ton of seats for parents and no restrictions on food so bottle feeding is not a problem. Gosh I wonder why we didn't do all of our meet ups there?!
Every inch of the place is chock full of toddler and baby safe toys and books. There are tables of blocks and even a little nook turned into a kitchen with play food.
James and Alex found the crafts room where they had baby crayons (shaped like eggs) and Alex made mommy a card ♥️❤️❤️❤️♥️
My friend Lisa and her husband Bobby and son Evan (11 days younger than the girls) had come from Quincy MA and enjoyed the library/playroom with us. Josie and Evan really seemed to hit it off and were so good at playing together!
Afterwards we went to Friendly's - the one James used to work at, and destroyed their back room with 3 infant/toddlers eating puffs and Cheerios and cheese shreds and toast.






No comments:
Post a Comment