Monday, December 1, 2014

Weekend Update and Helmet Check In.

Well hello there - something about this long weekend makes it feel like I haven't checked in in a while, even though I did the Saturday blog post. Ah well. We had a great weekend with lots of time hanging out at home, getting stuff done around the house, getting things ready for the holidays and enjoying the fall weather (we had rain! and there's more to come!) soaking in some holiday atmosphere at the Americana, and snuggling in the warmth of our home.

This video gets a bit long but they both get some time in the spot light :)


On our way out of the house I saw a "kodak moment" and snapped this picture ha ha
Alex is not impressed.

The girls at lunch - my favorite lunch dates!


Josie knows what she wants - Dad's credit card.


My lunch dates in action.


Taking a family selfie in front of the Americana Tree
I was sad to learn the tree is not real :( But its big!

This morning we had a follow up helmet appointment. They didn't scan the girls' heads to see the progress, but the specialist had a very obvious impressed reaction when he took Alex's helmet off and was very pleased with the results so far! I am SO happy about this! We told him we think Josie's head looks better and he agreed with us. He normally says he doesn't see results before 8 weeks so I was really surprised with his reaction to the girls' improvement. 

When we were out over the weekend, a very fancy lady with an 8 week old (I could tell she was fancy thanks to all of my baby gear research.) came over to ask where we had purchased the very fashionable helmets for the girls. We told her they were prescription and she is now rushing to her Dr. to secure one. I think she thought they were fashionable and protective? WHO KNOWS. Oh well - trendy!


Alex this morning in some new threads from Grandmere Rachelle




Josie also modeling her new outfit


And once again, the girls conspire to get into something. 
I am glad they are partners in crime and hopeful that it leads to a lifelong friendship

Busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment